This show aims to set forth Morocco’s real assets and potentialities in the field of fisheries.
The holding of this international event aims to set forth the achievements and prospects of development for the fishing industry in Morocco through the « Halieutis » strategy:
- Infrastructure and fleet upgrading programs;
- Resource development plans;
- Aquaculture development;
- Establishment of regional poles reinforcing the competitiveness of sea products.
On a wider scale, the "Halieutis" show aims to create new opportunities of exchange and partnership through:
- Facilitating exchanges and business relationships (north-south and south-south) in the field of fisheries by acting as a platform (HUB) to promote exchanges and cooperation between Morocco, Europe and the countries of the African continent;
- The organization of B to B meetings between professionals interested in advance targeted contacts;
- Privileged areas of exhibition and exchange between both exhibitors from over 30 countries and more than 45,000 visitors;
- The invitation of several ministerial delegations and operators from many countries to a higher level and fruitful contacts.